With so many treatment facilities available to choose from today, making a final decision on where to seek care can be overwhelming. There are multiple factors to consider when making a decision on your addiction treatment, and all should be considered in full before you jump to a decision. One factor to consider is location. While this might not seem like a major influence on treatment, the location of your addiction treatment center can make a difference. Ideally, you want to choose a facility that is easily accessible, but not in an area that triggers substance abuse. The Spokane Falls Recovery Center location is ideal for those seeking treatment in the Northern Spokane and Northern Idaho regions.
The Spokane Falls Recovery Center Location
Spokane Falls Recovery Center is centrally located in North Spokane, one block off the main corridor of Division Street. Alcohol and drug treatment options in the North Spokane area are limited, and the availability to access services can be challenging. Spokane Falls Recovery Center has taken this into account by providing a location that is easily accessible in the Northern Spokane Area. Our location is situated along the Spokane Metro bus line to allow transportation alternatives to those who cannot drive. Spokane Falls Recovery Center is a 25-minute commute from the Colbert and Deer Park area and less than an hour from Northern Idaho.
We believe that our location not only fills a void in addiction treatment within the area, but also supports those who are unable to drive to receive treatment.
Spokane Falls Recovery Center Addiction Treatment
As you consider the location of your facility, you should also consider the available treatment as well. An ideal location paired with a range of addiction treatment programs helps to put clients on the right path towards recovery.
The Spokane Falls Recovery Center location provides the following addiction treatment programs:
- Assessment and intervention– We begin the process by assessing what specific needs an individual has when they come to us. We understand that treatment isn’t one-size-fits-all, so we create custom plans for individualized care. Our intervention is a series of questions to help motivate those in need to embrace their treatment.
- Partial hospitalization program– A PHP is where our clients begin. It’s the highest level of care we provide and can serve two purposes. It can be the next level of care for those leaving a residential program and helps them reintegrate into life back home. It can also be a starting point for those with lesser addictions or who are unable to attend residential treatment.
- Intensive outpatient program– An IOP begins to grant more freedom to clients. While their days are still structured, they have more free time and can continue to meet their daily responsibilities.
- Outpatient program– Our outpatient program provides the most freedom to clients and is our lowest level of care. Clients have experienced the structure and support they need to succeed and are ready to use their new skills and coping mechanisms in real-world situations.
- Individual and group therapy– We use individual and group therapy sessions to help our clients learn from their peers and build their support system. Individual sessions help them understand their addiction while group sessions help strengthen communication skills.
- Legal help– We work with those involved in legal issues due to their substance abuse. From court-ordered treatment to helping with other legality issues, our team is able to help give guidance and support during this frightening time.
Begin at Spokane Falls Recovery Center Today
If you or a loved one is ready to begin with addiction treatment, head to the Spokane Falls Recovery Center location today. Our team is ready to help you with the insurance verification process and to begin your assessment. Don’t let another day pass you by, contact Spokane Falls Recovery Center now at 844.962.2775.