There are numerous substances that require the help of substance abuse treatment programs for recovery. Because of their potency and the way they affect the brain and body, different approaches are necessary to treatment. Spokane Falls Recovery Center offers a holistic and individualized approach to care to help those struggling with addiction. Once you take our self-assessment to determine if treatment is your way to go, our team can help you begin the admissions process.
Available Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
From alcohol to prescription drugs, Spokane Falls Recovery Center offers the substance abuse treatment programs necessary for recovery. We understand the range of substances individuals are struggling with today, and we work to help them through their journey.
- Alcohol addiction treatment– Although alcohol is legal and quite popular in society, it can still lead to serious addiction. Those who struggle with binge drinking and alcoholism require the help of professionals to learn healthier ways to cope with stress or other triggers.
- Cocaine and crack addiction treatment– While these substances aren’t as mentioned in the media currently, they still pose a serious threat to those abusing. Treatment helps individuals understand the risk of abusing the substance and receive the help they need.
- Marijuana addiction treatment– While the substance is becoming legal in several states, it’s important to understand that addiction is still possible. Treatment enlightens individuals about the dangers of using and can help them determine healthier alternatives to stress management.
- Meth addiction treatment– Meth remains a very potent and dangerous substance for individuals to abuse. Treatment educates users and helps them begin to recover.
- Opioid addiction treatment– Due to the over-prescribing of these painkillers, society is currently facing an opioid epidemic. Treatment educates individuals who abuse a variety of opioids and teaches them alternatives to pain management.
- Prescription drugs addiction treatment– There are numerous prescriptions available today that leave people at risk for addiction. Treatment teaches individuals about the dangers of abusing these medications and how to move on from their addiction.
- Drug addiction treatment– There are various types of substances made that individuals abuse. Learning about their dangers and how to move past addiction are often focuses during treatment.
We also offer help for the following:
- Heroin addiction treatment
- Inhalant addiction treatment
- Hallucinogen addiction treatment
- Synthetic addiction treatment
- Kratom addiction treatment
- Oxycodone and hydrocodone addiction treatment
- Fentanyl addiction treatment
- Subutex and Suboxone addiction treatment
- Benzodiazepine addiction treatment
- Hypnotics addiction treatment
- Stimulant addiction treatment
- Polysubstance addiction treatment
Through our assessment service, our team will determine the extent of your addiction and what modalities would best suit your needs.
Addiction Treatment Programs for Help
Once we determine which of the substance abuse treatment programs you require based on your substance abuse, we will determine which programs are best. We know that the same treatment won’t work for everyone, so we provide a variety of programs to help clients achieve success. Our addiction treatment programs include:
- Medical detox program
- Alcohol detox program
- Opioid detox program
- Methamphetamine detox program
- Residential program
- Partial hospitalization program
- Intensive outpatient program
- Outpatient treatment program
- Assessment and intervention
- Individual and group therapy
- Legal support
While not everyone will require every available program, we strive to provide a variety of options to ensure everyone receives what they need. Some clients may only need one or two programs, while others require the full continuum of services. Our team knows how to determine the needs of clients and how to provide support best.