Coordinating with Referring Professionals
At Spokane Falls Recovery Center, we believe our relationships with referring professionals and with other treatment and recovery programs are critical to our own success, to the fabric of our community, and to the long-term recovery and health of the people who receive care here. We regularly work with doctors and health professionals, other treatment programs, legal representatives, and other providers to coordinate care. We encourage all providers and referrers to reach out to us and keep lines of communication open to help those in need.
We are eager to be in regular and open communication with you and your practice. You can count on our clinicians to maintain appropriate records and provide status updates as requested. Our clinicians and addiction treatment programs are licensed and credentialed according to Washington administrative codes, and we follow the treatment standards of the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM®). We pride ourselves on the clinical excellence of the services we provide, and we are eager to make those services available to individuals who are seeking long-term outpatient addiction recovery and support.
Understanding Our Mission
It’s important to us for providers and referrers to understand our mission. We understand how difficult the road to recovery can be, and we aim to provide as much support as possible for those in treatment. At Spokane Falls Recovery Center, we strive to provide holistic and individualized care for those in need of addiction treatment services. We approach a complete sense of healing with compassion and understanding, which allows us to stand out from the rest.
Our Addiction Treatment Programs and Services
We provide a variety of addiction treatment programs and services for those in need. It’s essential for providers and referrers to know our modalities so they can assist their clients as best as possible.
Our available addiction treatment programs include:
- Assessment and intervention– When clients come to us for help, we take the time to assess their situation and determine the level of care they need. We also ask a series of questions during a brief intervention to help the client see their need for treatment.
- Court-ordered treatment and legal support– We provide services for those ordered by a court of law to receive treatment. We also offer support for other legal matters involving substance abuse as well.
- Partial hospitalization program– As our highest level of care, our PHP provides a structured day for clients to participate in. However, every client is able to return home after their day of treatment with us.
- Intensive outpatient program– This next level of care offers some freedom for clients participating. They are able to fit in other responsibilities within their day of meetings and programs.
- Outpatient treatment program– Individuals are able to experience more freedom within their day while still receiving support.
Our available substance abuse treatment programs include: