As you prepare to begin your journey to addiction recovery, you may have a variety of questions. One of the most common questions we receive at our addiction treatment center is what to bring to inpatient treatment. The answer to this question is relatively simple. We have listed the items we ask all clients to bring when they first start our residential addiction treatment program. If you have any questions or need to begin the enrollment process, call Spokane Falls Recovery Center at 844.962.2775.
What to Bring to Inpatient Treatment
In order for the admissions process to go smoothly and quickly, we ask that our clients bring several general items. Some of these items are necessary for the admissions process, while other items are necessary for your stay at our treatment center. Please bring the following things when you come to enroll at our treatment center:
- Driver’s license or another form of identification
- Insurance cards, including a prescription drug card
- Credit and/or debit card to pay for prescriptions.
- A small amount of cash to purchase personal necessities ($50 to $100)
- Prescription medication in the original pharmacy bottle with the information label intact
- A list of names, phone numbers, and addresses of those you wish to have involved in your treatment (loved ones, 12-step sponsor, healthcare providers, etc.)
- MP3 player without Wi-Fi capability or camera
- Nicotine gum or patches in unopened packaging
- Tobacco and cigarettes in unopened packaging
- Vape pens and e-cigarettes, which must be disposable, new, clearly labeled, and in unopened packaging
- Stamps (optional, for letter-writing)
If you are unsure whether your items are allowed at our treatment center, err on the side of caution and leave them at home.
Each person staying at our inpatient treatment center should bring several clothing items. Please note that upon admission, the staff will launder AND dry all your clothing, with no exceptions. Please do not bring anything that cannot be washed and dried. We ask that you bring the following clothing items.
- One week’s worth of clothing, including underwear, socks, jacket, pajamas, robe
- Tennis shoes
- Shower shoes (optional)
- Gym/workout clothes
Personal Hygiene Items
We encourage all of our clients to bring specific personal hygiene items for their stay in our treatment center. However, we strictly prohibit items containing alcohol and aerosolized cans.
- Deodorant in unopened packaging
- Toothbrush and toothpaste in unopened packaging
- Feminine hygiene products in unopened packaging
- Shaving cream in unopened packaging
- Hairstyling products in unopened packaging (pump only)
What We Provide
We do not ask clients to bring everything they need for their stay in our inpatient treatment program. We provide a variety of items, including:
- Each client will be provided with a sweat outfit
- Disposable razors
- Hairdryer & curling iron
- Notebooks for journaling
If an individual does not have personal hygiene items, necessary items will be provided. If you have any questions about the things we provide, we recommend calling our treatment experts today.
Seek Addiction Treatment at Spokane Falls Recovery Center
At the inpatient treatment program at Spokane Falls Recovery Center, we are committed to helping our clients overcome their addictions. We offer treatment for a wide array of substance use disorders, including:
- Alcohol addiction
- Heroin addiction
- Stimulant addiction
- Opioid addiction
- Prescription drug addiction
In addition to our inpatient addiction treatment center, we also provide a variety of outpatient treatment options. No matter how severe your addiction is, we can help.
You no longer have to live with your substance use disorder. Let us help you begin the journey to recovery. Call 844.962.2775 today to learn more about our inpatient treatment center or to enroll in our addiction treatment program.