When you’re ready to begin your journey towards lasting recovery, you need to partake in a number of addiction treatment programs. At Spokane Falls Recovery Center, we offer a variety of programs to coincide with our services to ensure our clients are receiving the full continuum of care they need and deserve. We understand that treatment shouldn’t be one-size-fits-all, which is why we provide options for those in need.
Spokane Falls Recovery Center Addiction Treatment Programs
Programs are the backbone of any effective addiction treatment plan. By providing a range of programs, we create individualized care plans that help our clients succeed.
Our available programs are as follows.
We are proud to offer a range of detox programs, which we tailor to the needs of the clients. For instance, our detox programs include:
- Medical detox program
- Alcohol detox program
- Opioid detox program
- Methamphetamine detox program
Residential treatment is the highest level of care that we offer at Spokane Falls Recovery. Through this treatment option, clients can stay at our facility and focus solely on their recoveries.
Partial Hospitalization Progam
In our partial hospitalization program, individuals take part in intensive treatment without needing to remain at the facility overnight.
Intensive Outpatient Program
An intensive outpatient program or IOP is the next level of care we provide. While clients still have structured days of treatment, they begin to experience more freedom.
Through our outpatient treatment program, individuals experience the most freedom at our lowest level of care. They begin to learn how a normal schedule will operate after their treatment is complete while still receiving care.
Assessment and Intervention
Assessment and intervention are critical components in developing our clients’ treatment plans. We use a series of questions to determine the needs of our clients. If we can’t provide the appropriate treatment, we work with the individual to find a program that will help them succeed. Our questions act as a brief intervention to help individuals realize the importance of needing treatment.
Court-ordered treatment and legal support are also critical for many of our clients. We provide treatment for those given a court order to do so. We also offer legal support in other cases where substance abuse is prevalent.
Spokane Falls Recovery Center Addiction Treatment Services
Our addiction treatment programs work alongside our range of addiction treatment services to ensure that clients receive the care and support they need. By identifying the substances the individual is abusing, we can create an individualized plan for treatment.
Some substances we treat include the following:
- Alcohol addiction treatment– Even though alcohol is legal and a very prevalent part of our culture, it can still be highly addictive. Binge drinking and alcohol dependence often leads to alcoholism, which can have detrimental effects on your life. An addiction treatment program can help you recover from your harmful drinking habits.
- Cocaine and crack addiction treatment– Cocaine and crack are no longer at the forefront in the fight against addiction, but they still pose a serious threat. These substances are still highly abused and can lead to overdose.
- Marijuana addiction treatment– Although this substance is becoming legal in different states, the threat of addiction still exists. Learning about the possibility and risk of addiction through treatment is a must.
- Meth addiction treatment– Meth is an extremely powerful and dangerous drug that requires the help of professionals for recovery.
- Opioid addiction treatment– Today, we face a serious opioid epidemic due to the over-prescribing of these prescriptions by doctors. While they are effective for pain management, it’s essential to learn healthier, safer methods of pain management that don’t include highly addictive substances.
- Prescription drugs addiction treatment– Numerous prescriptions are available today that treat a variety of different ailments. Unfortunately, this means more harmful substances are available for misuse.
- Drug addiction treatment– From inhalants to synthetics, other drugs continue to pose a serious threat to those abusing them. Treatment programs help to put users back on the right path towards lasting recovery.
Additionally, we can also treat the following substances:
- Heroin addiction
- Inhalant addiction
- Hallucinogen addiction
- Synthetic addiction
- Kratom addiction
- Oxycodone and hydrocodone addiction
- Fentanyl addiction
- Subutex and Suboxone addiction
- Benzodiazepine addiction
- Hypnotics addiction
- Stimulant addiction
- Polysubstance addiction
Beginning Addiction Treatment Programs Today
If you or a loved one is ready to take the next step towards lasting recovery, trust our team today. We’re ready to help you determine the addiction treatment programs best for your needs. Contact Spokane Falls Recovery Center today at 844.962.2775.