The first step in recovering from an addiction is accepting that you need help. In most cases, help comes in the form of professional treatment. Choosing a facility for accessing the treatment you need can be challenging, especially if it is your first time seeking addiction recovery. Fortunately, there are some easy ways to help you choose an appropriate facility. Your chances of making a complete recovery are as good as the care that you will receive. You want to land in an addiction treatment program that will give you the tools you need to recover.
What to Look for in Your Addiction Recovery Search
Rehab facilities differ in many ways. The right addiction treatment program should always meet the client’s expectations. A happy client will go through the recovery process willingly.
Some of the things to consider as you make your addiction recovery search are:
- Cost: Recovery centers offer their programs at different rates. The center that you choose should be within your budget. Low-cost centers will have some limitations that are not present in high-cost centers. You can choose to enroll in a center that offers insurance verification services if you are on a budget.
- Method of treatment: The treatment modules are diverse. Some centers rely on medication alone for the treatment. Others use a holistic treatment approach to manage addictions. Generally, a combination of evidence-based therapies, medication, and more holistic approaches is most effective in treating addiction.
- Location: Some people prefer to recover closer to home. Others would select faraway places to limit the distractions. The choice of rehab will depend on what you want. It is, therefore, vital to know your preference before enrolling in a program.
- Recovery rate: Treatment facilities keep data on the success rate of their addiction treatment program. A center with a higher rate may provide the care that will ensure you make a recovery, but that data is not always accurate. It is also an essential part of your addiction recovery search to talk to past clients and determine how they rate the facility before enrolling.
- Amenities: Centers have varying amenities. It is easier to recover at a place where you can access all the resources that you need. High-cost facilities will typically have all these amenities. It is also the case, however, that not every individual battling addiction needs a five-star, luxury experience.
Treatment at Spokane Falls Recovery
At Spokane Falls, we offer a range of addiction programs in WA that you can trust. By combining holistic treatment approaches with clinical, evidence-based models, we make a point of tailoring each program to the individual needs of each of our patients. This increases the overall effectiveness of our recovery routines and helps guard against relapse. Additionally, because we are an outpatient program, recovery happens on your terms and around your schedule.
At Spokane Falls Recovery, we offer the tools you need to understand your addiction, including:
- Assessment and intervention
- Court-ordered treatment and legal support
- Individual and group therapy
- Intensive outpatient programs
- Partial hospitalization programs
End Your Addiction Recovery Search at Spokane Falls
Addiction is a severe condition. It can make it difficult for you to go about your daily activities. It will also ruin the relationships that you hold dear. If you or a loved one need help, contact the addiction specialists at Spokane Falls Recovery using our online form or by calling 844.962.2775. Our addiction treatment program will transform your situation for the better.