Once your or your loved one has decided to seek help from an addiction treatment center in Spokane, Washington, you might wonder how to go about finding the right one. When looking for an inpatient rehab center in Spokane, Washington, it is crucial to understand the different levels of care available and what kinds of questions to ask when contacting them. Participating in a residential treatment program can help patients in many ways, so accessing that care is critical in recovery.
What Kinds of Inpatient Treatment Are Available?
At the residential level of care, treatment programs are concerned with some fundamentally important factors. Some of these are:
- Helping the patient navigate the withdrawal process
- Maintaining a safe, secure, and drug-free environment
- Introducing the patient to aspects of the recovery process
- Evaluating patients for any underlying physical or mental health conditions
- Developing a treatment plan for each patient that takes individual needs into account
Many patients need to undergo a period of detox when entering a treatment program. The state of Washington, like other states, has experienced a surge of illicit drug use and, along with that, patients who require care to recover from addiction. In a residential treatment program setting, patients might be offered medicines or treatments along with counseling and psychological therapy. These treatment methods help them stop using harmful drugs as safely and comfortably as possible.
How Long Will Residential Treatment for Addiction Last?
No two patients will have identical experiences, though they may be similar in some cases. There are many factors that can determine how long a patient will need to remain at the treatment center. Some of these factors are:
- What drugs the patient has been using
- How long the patient has been using drugs
- Underlying physical or mental health conditions
- A patient’s general state of health
- The conditions of a patient’s home life
The treatment center will evaluate each patient to determine their needs, what life circumstances might be impacting their recovery, and what their history with addiction has been. A team of clinicians will work with the patient to develop a course of treatment that will support the individual’s treatment goals and needs.
What Kinds of Questions to Ask When Looking for an Inpatient Treatment Center in Spokane, Washington
In order to receive the right kind of care, it helps to advocate well for yourself or your loved one. You should feel empowered to ask questions if you have them and get honest, straightforward answers to those questions. Some questions you can ask to learn more about a residential treatment program for addiction are:
- Does this program offer aftercare programs or have relationships with programs that do?
- What support will be available for patients who have completed the program?
- How will the patient’s family or loved ones be involved in their treatment?
- What is this program’s treatment philosophy/approach to treatment?
- What kinds of certifications, licenses, and accreditations does this program have?
- What kinds of certifications, licenses, and accreditations do your clinicians have?
Find Effective Treatment at Spokane Falls Recovery Center
As a premier addiction treatment center in Spokane, Spokane Falls Recovery Center offers programs that can help people no matter where they are in their treatment journey. We believe that, with the right support and care, recovery is a possibility for everyone. Our treatment center in Spokane is highly-rated and offers treatment that relies on best clinical practices. If you or someone you care about has been struggling with addiction, don’t wait to seek treatment. Reach out to our caring and highly-qualified staff today by calling us at 844.962.2775 and learn how we can help.