In the United States, drug addiction has reached the levels of an epidemic. According to the Center on Addiction, 40 million Americans struggle with substance abuse. Some factors that contribute to an addiction to drugs or alcohol include mental health issues, past trauma, and peer pressure. Anyone with an addiction to drugs or alcohol should find treatment. However, you might not know if you or your loved one need the help of a professional drug rehab program in Spokane. Here is some criteria that professionals use to determine whether or not an individual is struggling to the extent that they need the help of an addiction treatment center:
Should You Seek Out Drug Rehab in Spokane?
Some signs that you might need to seek out treatment include the following:
- Hiding drug use from friends or family
- Needing to use more or more often
- Cravings for drugs
- Negative physical or psychological effects (withdrawal symptoms) when you are not using
- Engaging in risky behavior, like driving or operating machinery, while under the influence
- Inability to stop using drugs
- Spending a significant amount of time finding, using, and recovering from drugs
If any of the above apply to you or your loved one, consider reaching out to a drug rehab program at Spokane Falls Recovery Center in Spokane, WA.
Benefits of a Professional Drug Rehab Program
Before deciding on a drug rehab program in Spokane, you should know what you will expect to find. While some patients choose an inpatient program such as a medical detox to begin their journey to recovery, an outpatient program provides some unique advantages. Some of these advantages include the following:
- Support during the challenging days of early recovery
- Opportunities to form lifelong bonds of support with your peers in group therapy
- Individual counseling to help you work through past trauma and understand the underlying causes of addiction
- Accountability as you gain more independence outside of the center
- Resources to turn to when you are struggling
- Flexibility to work, go to school, and take care of responsibilities at home while you progress in your recovery
- Less costly than inpatient drug rehab options
- Opportunities to work on your strategies for success while in real-life situations
Characteristics of an Effective Drug Rehab Program in Spokane
What should you look for in a drug rehab program? Not all addiction treatment programs are effective, and you want to make sure that you are spending your time getting the best treatment possible. In a high-quality drug rehab program in Spokane, you will have the opportunity to engage in both group and individual therapy. Through these different therapeutic approaches, you will work through the underlying causes of addiction and begin to heal. Additionally, the drug rehab program you choose should offer individualized plans for everyone in their care. Every individual is unique, and their treatment plans should be unique as well. Addiction treatment cannot be one-size-fits-all. Finally, you should look for a drug rehab program that includes care for co-occurring disorders like depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder that can impact your use of drugs and alcohol.
Contact Us for a Drug Rehab Program at Spokane Falls Recovery Center
If you are struggling with an addiction, you do not have to overcome it alone. Spokane Falls Recovery Center is available to help through outpatient drug rehab in Spokane. In our comfortable and convenient location, you will go through both individual and group therapy that will help you develop the skills and strategies you need to deal with stress without relapsing.
We offer the following drug addiction treatment programs:
- Cocaine and crack addiction treatment
- Marijuana addiction treatment
- Meth addiction treatment
- Opioid addiction treatment
- Prescription drugs addiction treatment
- Alcohol Addiction Treatment
In addition to the above substances, we offer help for addiction to heroin, inhalants, hallucinogens, synthetic drugs, kratom, oxycodone and hydrocodone, fentanyl, benzodiazepines, hypnotics, and stimulants. Our goal is to help you achieve lasting recovery. Reach out at 844.962.2775 and begin rebuilding your life today.