Addiction affects people of all ages, genders, and socioeconomic statuses. No one plans to develop an addiction to drugs or alcohol, but unfortunately, according to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, more than 20 million people in the U.S. had a substance use disorder in 2018. Of that group, many will never seek treatment. In fact, only about 11% of people who needed addiction treatment received formal help in 2018. Addiction is a disease and, like any disease, those who suffer from it need treatment to begin to heal. Attempting to detox alone can be dangerous, and many people need the help of an experienced, certified therapist to get started on the road to recovery. Addiction treatment at Spokane Falls Recovery Center can help you or your loved one start to heal and develop the healthy coping skills needed for lifelong recovery.
What is Addiction Treatment in Spokane?
Addiction treatment helps individuals struggling with substance abuse to stop using drugs and alcohol. There is no “cure” for addiction, though some medications can help with the symptoms of withdrawal. Instead, addiction recovery is a process. Many people continue to work on their recovery throughout their lives.
While some individuals begin addiction treatment in a detox center, others start their journey in an outpatient program. The various levels of care for outpatient addiction treatment in Spokane all include group and individual therapy in order to help you understand the underlying causes of addiction and build healthy habits for the future. Typically, the levels of care include the following:
- Partial hospitalization program – The most intensive level of outpatient care, where patients still live at home but receive structured center-based services during the day
- Intensive outpatient program – During their time in this program, patients take on more independence with the support of their peers and addiction treatment center staff
- Outpatient addiction program – In this program, patients spend the majority of their time outside the center while continuing to spend time in therapy and center-based activities
At our addiction treatment center in Spokane, you will go through an assessment to determine the best treatment plan for your unique needs.
Effective Addiction Treatment
Not all addiction treatment programs are created equal. Most importantly, the addiction treatment center should be licensed by its state. If it has been licensed, you can feel secure in the quality of treatment it offers, as well as the experience of its staff. What else should you look for in addiction treatment in Spokane? If you or your loved one is looking for an addiction treatment center, look for the following:
- A comfortable, peaceful environment
- A variety of treatment programs (not one-size-fits-all)
- Personalized treatment plans for each patient
- Treatment for co-occurring disorders like anxiety, depression, and bipolar disorder
- A full continuum of care
- Different therapeutic approaches, including group and individual therapy
If you are looking for high-quality addiction treatment, Spokane Falls Recovery Center can help you begin your journey on the road to recovery. We use evidence-based treatment for substance use disorders designed to give you the tools you need for lifelong sobriety. And in our convenient location, you will work on overcoming the cycle of addiction away from the stress of everyday life.
Addiction Treatment in Spokane
It is possible to rebuild your life from the consequences of addiction. With the help of an addiction treatment center, you can develop the healthy coping skills needed to overcome cravings and find lasting, meaningful recovery through addiction treatment in Spokane, WA. Break free from the cycle of addiction. Contact Spokane Falls Recovery Center today at 844.962.2775 to learn more and start your journey to recovery.