Sadly, a significant portion of the millions of Americans affected by addiction never seeks the professional help readily available. Rehab treatment programs offer individuals and their families the opportunity to recover and heal from substance use disorders and the co-occurring mental health conditions that often contribute to them.
Addiction is a complex disease, and it can sometimes take several attempts at recovery to find success. If you have decided to reclaim your life, Spokane Falls Recovery Center can help you achieve recovery. We provide the evidence-based treatment modalities shown to be the most effective for treating substance abuse and addiction. To learn more about rehab treatment, contact us today at 844.962.2775.
Successful Rehab Treatment Takes Time and Commitment
Addiction is a chronic, lifelong disease from which getting sober is only the first step to recovery. To maintain your sobriety, you need to discover and treat the underlying factors contributing to your addiction, such as trauma, anxiety, or depression. In rehab treatment, there is no such thing as a “quick fix.” Successful recovery relies on your commitment to the treatment process, which takes time. Addiction does not happen overnight, and neither does recovery.
The physical effects of addiction can be apparent. Less obvious are the psychological and spiritual impacts. At Spokane Falls Recovery Center, our addiction rehab center provides care that is holistic and individualized. Holistic care treats the mind, body, and soul. Individualized care is suited to your unique treatment needs and goals. Based on individual needs, a therapeutically driven treatment plan might include:
- Trauma therapy
- Meditation and mindfulness techniques
- Family therapy
- Art or music therapy
- Wellness and self-care programs
- Introduction to 12-step programs
Through individual and group therapy sessions, patients in our rehab treatment programs receive peer support. They’ll also receive education about addiction, relapse prevention skills, and the tools to effectively cope with the stresses and triggers that can lead to the urge to use.
Tips for Getting the Most from an Addiction Rehab Center
Reaching out to an addiction rehab center is the first step to improving your well-being to live a happier, healthier life, free from the grips of addiction. Having the right mindset is critical to reaping the benefits of rehab treatment. At Spokane Falls Recovery Center, we know that not everyone comes to treatment happily and that you might feel angry, embarrassed, or frightened. Remember that no one is judging you. Many of our team members exemplify how life-changing recovery is and are ready to show you how sobriety is possible.
Here are some tips for how to get the most out of your time in rehab treatment:
- Remember why you are there – You will face challenges in recovery that may make you feel like giving up. When this happens, stay focused on your reasons for wanting sobriety.
- Ask questions – A big part of recovery is becoming educated about the complicated nature of the disease of addiction. Take advantage of the knowledge of your treatment team to learn everything you can.
- Follow the program rules – Rehab treatment is ideal for learning to manage your behavior and improve your interpersonal skills. The rules are designed to help you become accountable and responsible.
- Keep an open mind – Be open to learning more about yourself and what led you to where you are. The ability to see things differently will help you make new choices that will improve your life.
Accepting that you need help and learning to be honest with yourself will also help you reap the rewards of rehab treatment.
Start Your Path to Recovery at Spokane Falls Recovery Center
Getting the most from your time in rehab treatment involves more than just showing up. To achieve and maintain sobriety, you must fully commit to the process, even when it becomes challenging. At Spokane Falls Recovery Center, our team strives to help every individual suffering from addiction learn how to enjoy a lifetime of recovery. To learn how we can help you, contact us at 844.962.2775.